- 24 Sensors Per Case
- Designed for Adult > 30 kg (63 lbs)
- Less light interference: New MAX-A sensors block 3.5 times more ambient light than previous Nellcor sensors to prevent interference with SpO2 readings.
- Tear-resistant bandages: MAX-A sensors also feature new tear-resistant bandage material to save you time, money and frustration.
- Sensors that talk to you: The Sensor Messages function provides caregivers with sensor application tips.
- Quick patient status: Clinicians can use the Sensor Event Report function to quickly review alarm events that occurred while the sensor was on the patient.
An integral part of the OxiMax Pulse Oximetry System, our new breed of intelligent, interactive OxiMax sensors provides added functionality for clinicians. As always, Nellcor offers a sweeping array of sensor choices to meet diverse patient needs. You can choose from our full line of adhesive, reusable and specialty sensors equipped with the digital memory chip to give you OxiMax power.